work-related

Tomorrow I undergo the final stage of an important experiment. Please pray that it will be successful. I’ve been working an entire year on this project, it’s been a huge ordeal both personally and professionally, and these current stages are crucial for its future. Also, please pray that I have the strength and inspiration to present my data in an eloquent and convincing way before my superiors, and that they will scrutinize it without malice or ill intent.

Thank you all in advance very much.

Praying for you to be successful at your job and do an outstanding job on your project…

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for your intentions.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for bus sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

:knight1::knight1::knight1:

Praying that God will give you strength to present everything with confidence and excellence to propel you on journey.

Rochelle

Thank you all very much and God bless you! I’ve come here to ask for your prayers in times of difficulty before, and they have never failed me. In less than an hour I start my work.

I just said a prayer for your intention. God bless you.

Praying…

Amen. :gopray:

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

St. Albertus Mangus, and St. Anthony of Padua, we secure iohannes to your patronage. Through Christ our Lord, Amen.

Once again I thank you all for your prayers.

The meeting went rather well and I managed to gain a full month to see whether the project can be saved or we need to scrap it and try something else entirely. Today’s experiment, however, was inconclusive.

I sincerely hope I will have the diligence, inspiration and peace of mind in order to obtain better data, arrange all of it properly, and turn the project into a success before the end of the month. Above all, may God’s will be done.

Praying that the Lord may bless your project and grant you guidance and inspiration. Also praying for all necessary graces for you.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.