Workplace Fire

***Dear Prayer Warriors, ***
***Please keep my son-in-law James and his co-workers in your prayers. ***

******The wood pellet shop where he is supervisor suffered an 8 alarm blaze last night. *****
***Thankfully there were no injuries, and the main plant was not destroyed. ***
***They do have to rebuild their storage silos, one manuafacturing unit and a refrigeration area. ***

Please pray for his peace of mind and financial security in this trial, and that the plant will be operational again soon for all who work there.*

He and my daughter have also suffered marital problems recently due to personal problems he has.
Please pray for the continued healing of their relationship (they recently reconciled).

Thank you for your prayers!

Praying! :gopray2:

Praying for your family!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Your family is in my prayers!

+JMJTJ+

Thank you so much for your prayers!
I will remember you in mine.

Father please mercifully support James and his co-workers. Please grant peace of mind and financial security, and ensure that the plant is soon operational again.

Please do not allow this setback to harm the reconciliation of James and his wife, but help them to grow stronger and happier. Please be with them, and all those affected by this fire.

I ask these things in Jesus’ name.

Please God all will be well soon, Gail. God grant you peace and may He grant your prayers, Trishie

+JMJTJ+

*** Amen!***
Thank you for your heartfelt prayer!
Praying for you and yours…

St. Rita, who knew well how trying times can test a man and a woman within the bonds of matrimony, please bless Gail’s daughter and son-in-law as they try to come together in the love of our Gracious Lord Jesus.

And St. Joseph, carpenter and patron of both the universal Church all workmen, please pray for your son, James, who so needs stability in his life to provide for his own stability and sense of self, to provide directly for his family ,and to improve the bonds of matrimony.

AMEN!

I bet he’s very apprehensive because of his position as supervisor when the disaster hit. My wife and I will be praying for all of you.

Praying for all…

+JMJTJ+
Amen!
Thank you Dret; that was so inspiring!
And thank you all for your prayers; they bring such hope.
We still have no word on what will happen with their jobs; they are in the process of cleanup.
James was not on duty when the fire broke out; it appears it was a mechanical problem.
All will be well in God’s way and timing!

Glad I could be of help, and best to you and your family, we are praying!

Praying very hard for your daughter and her family!

+JMJTJ+

I am very grateful for your prayerful support!
You will be remembered in my prayers!

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mohter of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour
of our death.
Amen

+JMJTJ+

***Thanks so much for your prayers.

+JMJTJ+

It seems the damage was much less than expected and the plant is scheduled to reopen this weekend!

Thank You Jesus!
And thank you all for your prayers!

Fantastic news! I hope things continue to brighten for your family - keep after St. Rita, she is a wonderful patroness.

***Thank you! :slight_smile: ***

I have been hearing her mentioned a lot lately and must check her out more closely!

May she intercede for your needs.
You will be in my prayers.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.