World Day of Prayer.

Next Friday (March 2) is World Day of Prayer. It's a day when Christians are encouraged to unite in solidarity, friendship and worship.This year, women from Malaysia have written the service, with the theme "Let Justice Prevail".

I first heard about the Day a couple of weeks ago. There's a service at a local Uniting Church that I'm planning to go to. I've never been inside a Uniting Church, so I'm interested in seeing what it will be like =)
A lady from my church is going to be a guest speaker at the service, and I'd like to support her as a fellow Catholic. I'm very much looking forward to being able to get the opportunity to pray and worship alongside my Christian neighbours, and to potentially learn more about differing Christian opinions. I think ecumenism, connection and respect are exceptionally important goals, particularly in these times.

More people should get involved :)

God bless ^^

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.