World's Dumbest

Lately I’ve gotten hooked on Tru TV’s World’s Dumbest series. I know, I know, but I can’t help myself :stuck_out_tongue:

Some you shouldn’t really laugh at like the school bus driver busted for DUI while driving a bus full of kids (except I can scarcely think of a job more likely to drive on to drink). Every criminal knows they have the right to remain silent but they never shut up.

A lot of the criminals are so pitiful broadcasting the video almost seems punishment enough – like the attempted pickpocket who got beat up by his victim – a 72 yr old ex-Marine, former Golden Gloves.

I could do without the commentary by the F-list “celebs”, Danny Bonaducci, Gary Busey, &c.

I’m starting to think enjoying this show is a major character flaw.

I love these series of shows also!
I watch them whenever they are on.

Some people are soooo dumb!

Didymus, don’t worry about enjoying this show and others like them. I do, too, and they are fun to watch. You don’t have a character flaw! Just enjoy World’s Dumbest as a guilty pleasure, for we all have them.

Mine, you ask? Sure -------- (small voice) I am a closet John Denver fan. Don’t tell anyone! shhhhhhhh

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.