worried about my mom

Hi everyone, :slight_smile:

Please pray for my mom. She is having heart problems and health problems in general, she is always tired, anxious, etc… and I’m really worried about her… please pray for her health, and also that she would come closer to God - I have no idea where she is in her spiritual life but she doesn’t attend church (she is Eastern Orthodox). I hope that she would start attending church cause that would help her so much. Please pray for her health, psychological health, and that God would give her all the graces she needs for salvation and to come closer to Him. There are also many problems in my family related to anger, unforgiveness, etc, I hope God would heal my mom from all that. Thank you!!

Our Father who art in Heaven,
Hallowed be Thy name,
Thy kingdom come Thy will be done on earth
as it is in Heaven,
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us and
lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.
‘For Thine is the kingdom the power and the glory for ever and ever.’
Amen
May the Almighty Lord of all that is Good and Holy grant you your prayer.
In Jesus name I pray.

Praying hard.

Thank you!! :slight_smile:

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter.

praying

Lord, hear our prayers

Amen

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Praying for your mother …

Our Father, Who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done,
on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Blessed Mother please help Bre and her mother deal w/ these stresses that come w/ her mother’s health problems. May Our Lord cure Bre’s mother, however his will be done. Please Mary ask the Holy Spirit to help Bre get her mother to Church. In Jesus’ Name I pray :signofcross:

Peace and all good

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.