Worried about the future

My 6 year old daughter is home for two weeks on her regular visitation schedule. On her first day back, my daycare let me down and I had to call in to work to care for her. This created a negative situation with my presenteeism, and now I believe I will be out of work at the end of the month.

I’ve been trying and trying to find a job closer to home (I commute 100 miles a day round trip) but although I send out resumes, I don’t get calls for interviews - not sure why.

Please pray for our family and our future…I know God has a plan for us, but it’s scary to face the unknown…

Praying that you can find a great job. We’re dealing with job woes too – it sure makes life difficult. :frowning:

Thank you. I hate the feeling of fear that comes with this situation…

I’ve been close to tears today several times as I watch my daughter sleep…

You are still in my prayers from the last incident. I haven’t stopped.

You do what you can, but don’t forget to let God do what He does. So, keep on mailing and looking. You might be surprised where the next job is.

I found a really great book, 48 Day to the Work You Love. If your local library doesn’t have it, see if you can get it on an interlibrary loan.

praying for you.

Thank you all for your prayers, this is such an uncertain time for us…

closed #7

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.