Worried and confused

I prayed for a miracle and thought I got it, or so I thought. I prayed for my husband to come back to me several weeks ago and he did. We both had renewed our commitment. Now the stresses have been wreaking havoc and last night I got angry with my husband for still talking to his former mistress. The affair had begun as a friendship and the mistress had consoled him. I let months of hurt build and became angry last night. God forgive me for my anger and help me work from a place of love. My husband agreed to end all contact, but now he feels like he has no one to talk to and doesn’t believe we are going to make it. I am devastated. We had been best friends for many years and have been together nearly 30. I don’t even know what to pray for. I believed God brought us together many years ago for a reason. I believed we would have obstacles to overcome. I believed in signs over the past few weeks that things would get better. Last night’s argument has left me empty. I know I have had many prayers from many of you about this, I am in a strange spiritual space and not sure what to believe and how to move forward or how to pray

Dear Andi

Please be strong. Avoid any arguments with your husband. Your husband must still have feelings for you since he came back. Continue praying for his conversion and for his faith.

Heavenly Father, we ask you today to help Andi with this family situation that she is experiencing at the moment. Please give her the strength to overcome all these trials and tribulations. Please give her peace of mind and touch her husband’s heart so that he also may grow in faith and be like St. Joseph, a protector of the family.

This we pray through Christ, Our Lord AMEN

[INDENT]Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.[/INDENT]

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen.

I’m so sorry that you’re going through this trial. Dealing with infidelity takes an extraordinary amount of grace, and I admire you for your commitment to work through it. I will pray for you.

My heart breaks with yours, dear one…

Eternal Father, please hear our prayers for Andi. May she be ever strong in your guidance and faithfulness. Where there are wrongs, we beseech you Holy Father, to make them right. Where there is unforgiveness, let Your Grace forgive. Where there is anger, let Your gentle Spirit of Love abound. Where a marriage is broken, repair with Thy healing hands. We ask in the precious name of Our Lord Jesus. Amen :heart:

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Look to Jesus - He is your true source of love and will guide you. Prayers for healing and protection.

Praying for you and your husband.

This situation is faced by many,but definitely not all, 30. Years is a long time,
The only thing I could suggest is both of you try to reinvent one another, move to some other place, reinvent the gardens, renovate,do things that make you both work together on different projects., make new friends, start going to the movies, change your lifestyles,
Give each other neck & shoulder massages , don’t just sit at the kitchen table arguing,
Take one another’s hand, and find things you both can do,like the changeing towns

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.