Worse than swine flu

Any one hear about this? Haven’t seen anything on network news…Psalm 91 stuff.

A cocktail of three flu viruses are reported to have mutated into a single pneumonic plague, which it is believed may be far more dangerous than swine flu. The death toll has reached 189 and more than 1 million people have been infected, most of them in the nine regions of Western Ukraine…

express.co.uk/posts/view/140492/Million-hit-by-plague-worse-than-swine-flu-

Tbh, this is in the Daily Express, so it’s pretty dubious to say the least… plus 189 deaths of 1 million, not too deadly so far.

Have faith in God, and you don't have to worry about this sort of thing. Matthew 25

I,m not fearing it…I just wonder why it’s not being picked up…I noticed a business website where there asking for alot of medical equipment to ship there…I just wonder how real it is and if they just want to avoid panic…

Ok, thanks for sharing it then! If it turns into a bigger problem, then we’ll at least have a heads up. I’m not afraid of catching this stuff at all, any of the fad-flip-out flus. Most of the time the emergency immunizations are more harmful than the disease itself. (I only looked into this as a justification of my fear of needles… turns out I was right after all!:D)

It’s real enough. From the World Health Organization:

Pandemic (H1N1) 2009, Ukraine

17 November 2009 – Preliminary tests reveal no significant changes in the pandemic (H1N1) 2009 virus based on investigations of samples taken from patients in Ukraine. Analyses are being performed by two WHO influenza collaborating centres as part of the global influenza surveillance network.

Preliminary genetic sequencing shows that the virus is similar to the virus used for production of the pandemic influenza vaccine, reconfirming the vaccine’s efficacy at this time.

Additional questions about the pandemic virus circulating in Ukraine will be answered as more data is available.

WHO commends the government of Ukraine for its open sharing of samples to inform global monitoring of the virus for signs of change.

who.int/csr/don/2009_11_16/en/index.html

Amen to that…I have a nephew who was normal till he got one injection needed for school…He’s autistic now…And we just got a prayer request at church for a guy that got the swine flu shot and developed Gillian barre syndrome…

[quote="Hiskid1973, post:7, topic:176701"]
Amen to that...I have a nephew who was normal till he got one injection needed for school..He's autistic now.

[/quote]

Is he autistic b/c of the shot or was diagnosed after recieving the shot? Two very different things.

[quote="Hiskid1973, post:7, topic:176701"]
And we just got a prayer request at church for a guy that got the swine flu shot and developed Gillian barre syndrome..

[/quote]

1 out of 2.5 million get Guillian Barre from the H1N1 vaccine.

He was very normal like his brothers…Their doctor knew something had happened…Believe ir not…this is happening…Somehow it’s justified and it stays business as usual…Funny how I think is was the German govt ordered straight vaccine for the govt and mil and the regular citizen had to take the ajuvanated vac…Wonder what they knew…I’ll stick with trusting God and let others take chemical injections…Wait till they start wanting to inject nano particles in us and see how they work…God only knows what Ti02 particles are doing as we speak…

I’m not a big advocate of the H1N1 vaccine either, but I hope you don’t feel ALL vaccines are bad.

please make up your mind if you are going off topic to discuss the vaccine, which will require another news link

for the record the WHO site says NO changes have been detected in the virus samples taken in the Ukraine, but to watch for updates.

[quote="puzzleannie, post:11, topic:176701"]
please make up your mind if you are going off topic to discuss the vaccine, which will require another news link

for the record the WHO site says NO changes have been detected in the virus samples taken in the Ukraine, but to watch for updates.

[/quote]

Opps sorry...I didn't know the forum had elders...I didn't know we couldn't go off on rabbit trails..

[quote="puzzleannie, post:11, topic:176701"]

[/quote]

Norwegian scientists detect mutated form of swine flu.

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/11/20/AR2009112001820.html?wpisrc=newsletter

Scientists in Norway announced Friday they had detected a mutated form of the swine flu virus in two patients who died of the flu and a third who was severely ill, the most recent report of mutations in the virus that are being watched closely for any change that could make it more dangerous.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.