Worsening Health

I posted back in September in the Prayer Intentions section that I had chronic health conditions that were worsening and that I would have to miss my brother’s wedding due to them. Well now they have gotten even worse and I am losing weight at a significant rate and I have to go to the ER today because I haven’t eaten anything in the past week because I am so sick feeling. On top of all of this I have type one diabetes and I am barely able to drink enough of a sugary drink to keep my blood sugar up. I feel absolutely horrible, I have went from being in somewhat fine condition six months ago to hardly being able to walk because I am so weak, can’t eat, and can’t really do anything but go from the bathroom to the bed. I feel so sick I don’t even want to think about having to make the trip to the hospital. Please pray that I may continue to find strength and hope, that I continue to offer up these sufferings for the sake of God’s kingdom, that I may grow in holiness from them, and if it is God’s will that I may be healed of these afflictions.

Thank you,

Zooman

PATER NOSTER, qui es in caelis, sanctificetur nomen tuum. Adveniat regnum tuum. Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra. Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie, et dimitte nobis debita nostra sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris. Et ne nos inducas in tentationem, sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

Almighty God, We bless you for our lives, we give you praise for your abundant mercy and grace we receive. We thank you for your faithfulness even though we are not that faithful to you. Lord Jesus, we ask you to give us all around peace in our mind, body, soul and spirit. We want you to heal and remove everything that is causing stress, grief, and sorrow in our lives.

Please guide our path through life and make our enemies be at peace with us. Let your peace reign in our family, at our place of work, businesses and everything we lay our hands on.

Let your angels of peace go ahead of us when we go out and stay by our side when we return. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Praying my heart out for you to have good health.

**O Mother most sweet, make me love Jesus!
Pour into my soul that love which shone in Thine!
Purify my heart so that I may know how to love Thy God and my God!
Purify my mind so that I may be able to adore Him in spirit and truth!
Purify my body so that I may be His living tabernacle!

Amen.**

Praying that God will give you strength and healing.

Hi Zooman,

Prayers said for you, dear one.

May God bless you during your struggles.

Father God, please give Zooman an increased appetite and energy. Please bring about a total body healing. :signofcross:

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Praying for your health and recovery. May the Holy Family wrap you in their loving embraces. Please Lord, help Zooman77 to recover from his ongoing health problems. In Your name I ask this. Amen.

Our Father who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
On earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
Lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil
Amen.

Praying for you. :signofcross:

Maybe this quote will help you:

“If God causes you to suffer much, it is a sign that He has great designs for you, and that He certainly intends to make you a saint. And if you wish to become a great saint, entreat Him yourself to give you much opportunity for suffering; for there is no wood better to kindle the fire of holy love than the wood of the cross, which Christ used for His own great sacrifice of boundless charity.”- St. Ignatius of Loyola

[INDENT]Prayer for Healing

Lord, look upon Zooman77 with eyes of mercy. May your healing hand rest upon him, soothing his pain. May your life-giving powers flow into every cell of his body and into the depths of his soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring him to wholeness and strength for service in your Kingdom. Through Christ Our Lord, Amen.

:crossrc:

[/INDENT]

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Prayer for a Miracle

God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal Zooman. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by
speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. I ask you to send forth your healing power into Zooman’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

Praying for you that God will enable you to feel His healing love all around you and ease you gently back to improved health.

Praying for your health & recovery.

Praying that the Lord will strengthen and completely heal you, Zooman, and for your doctors to be given wisdom.
:gopray:

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

:highprayer:

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled
to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought
thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee,
O Virgin of virgins, my Mother;
to thee do I come, before thee do I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise
not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear
and answer me.
Amen

Lord, look upon Zooman77 with eyes of mercy. May your healing
hand rest upon him, soothing his pain. May your life-giving powers
flow into every cell of his body and into the depth of his soul,
cleansing, purifying, restoring him to wholeness and strength for
service in your Kingdom. Through Christ Our Lord,
Amen.

Gracious and merciful Father, please come to their assistance.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

May God strengthen and heal you from your illness.

Memorare

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.