Worst Actors on TV

There was a story recently that listed the top 10 worst actors on TV. They listed some of my favorite bad actors…

Jennifer Love Hewitt, David Hasselhoff, Fran Drescher (the Nanny), William Shatner, and my favorite, David Caruso. I love the way he stares in another direction when talking to another person. Or the fact that he’s always wearing sun glasses indoors, or that the wind is always blowing against his hair, even when indoors…

Anybody have any other favorites?****

Kevin Costner, Chuck Norris, Hayden Christensen, Natalie Portman, Steven Seagal.

I realize some are movie actors, but meh…

I will get slammed–but I didn’t care for David Duchovny. I hated the way he mumbled his words. I don’t believe the man can move his lips.

Have you seen the youtube video of Jim Carey imitating David Caruso? It’s sooo hilarious! youtube.com/watch?v=HJSqkwyL1Zo

Wynona Ryder: every film she’s in, she screws up [at least] one line so badly, it takes you right out of the story, leaves you wondering what the other takes were like if this was the best one…

I’ve never enjoyed any of the Baldwin brothers much, but that’s partly because when an actor puts himself out there too much in the political realm, I can’t see his role, I just see a political commentator playing make believe.

keith olbermann? he is not really an actor, but he behaves like one.

there are so many bad tv actors that i rarely watch tv. they all seem like clones.

boring!!!

Bill Mumy.

He played the kid on Lost in Space.

I’ll get blasted for this, too. When I shared this thread with my husband, he immediately said, “Ray Romano.”

I like Jennifer Love Hewitt. My DH and watch Ghost Whisperer every Friday night.

Don’t care to much for Hasselholf…I still think of him as “snapper” on The Young and Restless".

I don’t like Angelina Jolie…at all.

I like David Caruso…I watch CSI…all of them.

I have to admit, I watch Ghost also on Friday. But still find Hewitt’s acting a bit thin.

I ve tried to watch CSI Miami (I love Vegas and NYC is okay), but can’t get beyond Caruso’s character. Best all time Miami show was Miami Vice, but then again, to be honest, would have to add Don Johnson to my list to be fair. What episode wasn’t he in where he wasn’t telling his boss he was going over the edge and was afraid he was turning into the bad guy?

I love that show, but won’t blast you for Ray. He did basically play the character the same way for about 10 years…Didn’t stretch much, probably why he will never be a good film actor either.

Thiat was hilarious! Thanks for the link…There’s a guy I work with that does a dead on Caruso too.

I recently spent the day in a hospital waiting room, waiting for my Mom to come out of surgery.

The TV was on, and I happened to see “Bold and the Beautiful”. The worst actor (I’m not sure of his real name) Ridge Forrester. I used to watch I guess 15-20 years ago…and he still acts the same.

Julianna…I remember Snapper, what was his brother’s name? I’ve never seen him again.

Cat–I am in total agreement with you. I used to be a HUGE fan of the X-files but I couldn’t understand a word DD was saying. That was when I discovered the closed captioning on my tv. So I like CC so much, that I started watching all shows with it on. Then one day my sister comes over and turns on my tv and starts to worry I have a hearing problem!!!

I would have to agree with you. But I would say that Olbermann is an actor because he acts like he knows what he is talking about. I find it funny that he brings up O’Reilly all the time. Every time he does, it just reminds me of how O’Reilly destroys him in the ratings. Why would you want to bring that up? :shrug:

yes, i agree with you. olbermann definitely believes he is an expert on everything, especially the republicans. i can hardly stand to watch him or the new girl on the block rachel maddow.
i find them both obnoxious. a few minutes is all i can take. they both seem to have high opinions of themselves and neither of them can compete with FOX in the ratings. don’t they get it?:rolleyes:

It’s funny how neither of them will have people who vehemently disagree with them on their shows. Olbermann would never bash O’Reilly to his face. Rachel Maddow also makes me ill. Hopefully her show will be cancelled soon. :thumbsup:

if MSNBC were to cancel both the keith olbermann show and the rachel maddow show, it would certainly be okay with me! :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.