Would Appreciate Your Prayers So Much

Hi, everyone…
I would like to ask for your prayers for two things.
First, I have been out of work for 8 months and jobs in my line of work are hard to find when the economy isn’t doing well. Please pray that a job will turn up; I’m single and have no family, so if I go through all my savings, which I’m close to, I’ll be in a real pickle.

Secondly, for a personal spiritual intention.

Thank you so much.

I shall be praying for your intentions tonight before I go to sleep, and asking St. Thomas Moore to pray for them too.

In the name of the father, son, and holy spirit,
Amen.

Almighty Father, through the intercession of St. Joseph, the patron saint of workers, please grant Your servant work that provides for his/her needs. Also, grant his/her spiritual intentions according to Your will. Amen.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those that trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Does your government not have unemployment benefits? Would you not be eligible?

I ask the Father in Jesus’ name to grant your prayers for work, and for your special intention. I as Him to send the Holy Spirit to your aid.

I will keep your intentions in my prayers.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Love of Jesus Fill us.
Holy Spirit Guide us.
Will of the Father be done. AMEN

O Holy Spirit You do so much work which bears much fruit, but often goes uncredited to You. Thank You so much for the work You do in us an through us to continue Jesus’ Church.

Please help this soul to find work so they can continue in the faith they have in this Church The Father empowered Jesus to build.

Please also fill this soul with Your Love and help with their personal spiritual intention. May this intention be what helps this child of God grow more intimately with You so they may be a more effective instrument in the will of The Father.

Thank You, O Holy Spirit!

Amen, Amen!
+

Will remember you in my prayers.

God bless you.

Thank you all so much for your prayers.

Yes, the state has unemployment benefits available under certain conditions but I resigned. Unless I had been willing to battle to prove why I resigned, I was ineligible for unemployment benefits. I wasn’t willing to battle and didn’t think it would be necessary. There are usually positions like mine available, especially for someone with a lot of experience, but the economy took a downturn soon after. It’s one those positions that often sits vacant or is dumped on another employee when companies in the industry are looking for ways to economize.

I am praying for you.

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Asking for your prayers again and also thanking you because just last week the “personal intention” part of my prayer request is improving with some help, a lot of prayer and the kindness of God toward a complete idiot and jerk (me).

I still haven’t found a job, however. Today I found a posting that would be perfect for me and my situation right now. It’s doing what I love and am very good at, the money is exactly what I would like to be making and it would give me experience in the municipal sector. So, I’m asking for your prayers BEFORE I submit a resume and cover letter. If God thinks it’s as perfect as I do, maybe… :slight_smile:

Thanks again.

This isn’t a coincidence. After I posted a minute ago, I opened my Christian Prayer book thinking to pray whatever presented itself, and I found myself looking at the evening prayer for the feast of St. Joseph, who I’ve been praying a novena to for a job…please pray not only that I’ll find work but that I’ll have the right attitude toward it.

Praying for your intentions.

I sure will! :gopray: St. Joseph, please intercede for FickleFreckled!

Thank you so much for your prayers. I hope I qualify and say the right things in my cover letter.

Praying for you, friend! :slight_smile:

Prayer to St. Raphael, Angel of Happy Meetings :angel1:

O Raphael, lead us towards those we are waiting for, those who are
waiting for us! Raphael, Angel of Happy Meetings, lead us by the hand
towards those we are looking for! May all our movements, all their
movements, be guided by your Light and transfigured by your joy.

Angel guide of Tobias, lay the request we now address to you at the feet
of Him on whose unveiled Face you are privileged to gaze. Lonely and
tired, crushed by the separations and sorrows of earth, we feel the need
of calling to you and of pleading for the protection of your wings, so
that we may not be as strangers in the Province of Joy, all ignorant of
the concerns of our country.

Remember the weak, you who are strong–you whose home lies beyond the
region of thunder, in a land that is always peaceful, always serene, and
bright with the resplendent glory of God.
Amen.

Phoenix, you managed to find one of my most favorite people (ok, angel) to pray to. Did you know that or are you just REALLY good?

Thanks so much!

I am praying, FF!

:gopray:

PRAYER FOR EMPLOYMENT
(By Father Anthony Petrusic.)

God, our Father,
I turn to You seeking Your Divine help and guidance
as I look for suitable employment.
I need Your wisdom to guide my footsteps along the right path,
and to lead me to find the proper things to say
and do in this quest.
I wish to use the gifts and talents You have given me,
but I need the opportunity to do so with gainful employment.
Do not abandon me, dear Father, in this search,
but rather grant me this favor I seek
so that I may return to You with praise and thanksgiving
for your gracious assistance.
Grant this through Christ, our Lord.

Amen.

catholicdoors.com/prayers/english3/p02531.htm

:signofcross:

Praying very hard to St. Joseph for your success!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.