Would missing Mass due to international travel be a sin under these circumstances?

My family and I regularly attend Sunday Mass.

In a few weeks, I have to travel from the US to Asia for a 2-week business trip. I need to leave on Saturday afternoon to arrive by Monday morning. Because of the time zone difference and travel schedule, I will not have an opportunity to attend Sunday Mass. The only way I could attend is to leave 1-2 days earlier, but I will already be gone from my family (wife, 3 children) for 2 weeks, and I don’t want to extend that further, putting more burden on my wife. Would missing Mass be a sin under these circumstances?

The following link should assist you in better understanding the Catholic Church’s teaching regarding attending Mass while on vacation. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by these links, please contact Catholic Answers directly.Recommended Reading:
[LIST]
*]Is there a dispensation from the Sunday obligation while traveling?
[/LIST]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.