Would teenage boys like Dr Quinn Medicine Woman?

I am asking this here because I know that I will get nice honest answers, and not asking it on a different website where who knows what they will answer!!

I absolutely love the series Dr Quinn Medicine Woman, but that is because I am 21, a girl and in love with periods pieces! I am thinking about maybe buying the complete series but I am not sure if my two younger brothers will want to watch it along with me and my mom. They are 16 and 18 and they hate any type of romance/girly movies. My mom bought the Remington Steele complete series about 2 years ago and we loved that and it just seems like it is time to get a new series to watch, since it nice to have a 40 minute show to watch sometimes. I am just wondering if they will like it or not, which will be part of the reason why I might not get it. I can't really decide because I am in love with the all the episodes I have seen!!

Thanks!!:D:)

[quote="JustRebecca, post:1, topic:258357"]
I am asking this here because I know that I will get nice honest answers, and not asking it on a different website where who knows what they will answer!!

I absolutely love the series Dr Quinn Medicine Woman, but that is because I am 21, a girl and in love with periods pieces! I am thinking about maybe buying the complete series but I am not sure if my two younger brothers will want to watch it along with me and my mom. They are 16 and 18 and they hate any type of romance/girly movies. My mom bought the Remington Steele complete series about 2 years ago and we loved that and it just seems like it is time to get a new series to watch, since it nice to have a 40 minute show to watch sometimes. I am just wondering if they will like it or not, which will be part of the reason why I might not get it. I can't really decide because I am in love with the all the episodes I have seen!!

Thanks!!:D:)

[/quote]

Father of 3 sons here. We used to watch Dr Quinn as a family when my sons were pre-teens and they enjoyed it. As teens, they didn't seem too enthusiastic about it. Too bad too... cause their father (me) still enjoys it. :thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.