Would this be superstition?

for example somebody makes an e-mail account related to something of occultism, and he makes another stuff with that email (accounts, newsletters, etc.), would it be considered to be superstitious to believe that altough the email might not be possesed or something to prevent the inocent people of the servers to suffer for the sin of that person, the using of it would be something sinful and what he made with that email can be the same so even if he does not longer has those beliefs or intentions or whatever?, i mean as if the usage of that (the mail or related accounts) even without further intention could be considered wrong and punisheable by God. (the account name is not something blasphemous or something like that and on other circumpstances it could pass as something normal, so the deal with the usage it’s the idea when it was made)

From the catechism:

2111 Superstition is the deviation of religious feeling and of the practices this feeling imposes. It can even affect the worship we offer the true God, e.g., when one attributes an importance in some way magical to certain practices otherwise lawful or necessary. To attribute the efficacy of prayers or of sacramental signs to their mere external performance, apart from the interior dispositions that they demand, is to fall into superstition.

So, no it isn’t superstition. If you believed that you were actually invoking occult powers than it would be divination or magic. If you were trying to attract or influence others to do things contrary to Church teachings it would be scandal.

To put your mind at ease, delete the accounts, create new ones.

yeah, i want to leave them behind, but there is this other problem, when i made those accounts using the mail. it was with the regular tought of being an email for make those stuff.
if i believe that somehow they (and other stuff related to those) could be worth of punishment just because i used the mail, even though that there was no intention to make something of occultism, would it be allowed to say: well, it might be punisheable, since altough there was not an intention to do so, I used the email that should not have made, God is the one who decides that, not me, so just stay as far away from those as posible, or due to that lack of intention would it be considered superstition?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.