Would You All Mind Praying for Me?

Would you all mind praying for me? I met a young man several years ago and felt he was very special. We’ve kept in contact and though I have not heard from him recently I know he’s coming to my home state in a few weeks. Please pray that I can accept with grace God’s decision if this young man is to be “the one” for me or not.

Thank you and God Bless,
Elizabeth.

Praying for you. Peace!

***O God, you are the creator of TRUE LOVE. You showed us your love by sending your Son Jesus to suffer and die for us. I pray Father, that you will give Elizabeth the answer she needs.

In Jesus name I pray… AMEN ***

May God guide you as you make important decisions in your life.

:gopray:I’m praying for you to Mary and to St. Joseph, may they pray for you and help you find out whether this is the one God has destined to be your husband for all eternity!:heart::hug1:

Lord give this woman wisdom and understanding to realize the one that should be her husband . Father help her see if he is the one . LORD BLESS THIS WOMAN WITH A WONDERFUL MAN WHETHER IT BE THIS ONE OR ANOTHER . BRING A GODLY MAN INTO HER LIFE . THANK YOU LORD , IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS , AMEN . The lord will help you , do not worry . Trust in him . God Bless you - John

Elizabeth, I will pray for you that you make the right decision and it all works out for you both.

Praying that God will guide you. :gopray:

Praying here.

:gopray2:

Praying.May the Lord show you His will,and may you feel happy and peaceful about this young man.

Praying for you…

May The Lord guide you at this important time in your life. I will keep you in prayer…

Elizabeth,

i am praying that God will bring you peace in your mind and peace in your heart, in what ever is God’s will.

Chyna :signofcross:

Thank you navidad, pyropam, Julie Marie, Alma, John, Catherine m, Stitch, Rocky Mom, Nordar, Joyful Catholic, Sapphire, Barbara Therese and Chyna for all of your prayers. I am moved and so very appreciative for all of your kind words and encouragement.

I will always keep you all in my daily prayers and say a rosary for you all in great appreciation that there are truly wonderful, kind people who are so willing to help others.

Thank you and God Bless!

Elizabeth

DEAR LORD , help Elizabeth as she has a big decision to make in the future . Lord give her the wisdom and understanding . Praise God ! in the name of Jesus, thank you lord , amen . Elizabeth I am praying for you still . hug, your brother in Christ, John

Thank you very much, Elizabeth, for your prayers…

Lord God I pray, You put a beautiful woman into my life, and with her You saved me. You gave us beautiful children to love and care for, and again You saved me. Father, I pray that Your will be done for Elizabeth, and the love You have planned for her makes himself known to her very soon. I ask this in the name of Your Son Jesus. Amen. :signofcross:

God’s Peace be with you Elizabeth. You will find your love. I’m hoping and praying for a humble, faithful girl like you for my own son. :slight_smile: (28yo, tall, handsome :smiley: )

You are very welcome, Barbara Therese. It is the least I can do for all of you! :slight_smile:

Elizabeth

Thank you so much for your kind words of wisdom and prayer, ChinaDad. It inspires me to remain hopeful! And, I will keep your son in my prayers – that he may find a wonderful Catholic girl to share his life with (he must be a very special man and how lucky he is to have such a loving father. He’d probably think I am a granny – just turned 32! :smiley: )

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.