WOW! Guess what we had at our Church this evening!

This evening, we had a performance of “The Passion According to Saint Luke” by Leonardo Dephilippis (who directed THERESE). This was a amazingly beautiful performance of our Lord’s Passion. Hubby and I attended and felt truely blessed by being able to attended this performance by the extra ordinary actor. Mr. Dephilippis tours the country and performes several plays (one being The Passion), Maximilian: Saint of Auschwitz and is working on another play that will be coming in the fall of "08 on St. John Vianney. If you ever have the chance to see this man perform …GO!!! I hope everyone here will get a chance to see this incredible performance!
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I agree - I saw him perform about St Maximillian and it was brilliant.

I’m so jealous - I saw a film of his St John of the Cross and heard broadcasts of his performances on St Francis and St Augustine - all brilliant.

Isn’t he great? We saw him at the Midwest Catholic Family Conference a few years ago. Love his stuff! :thumbsup:

SPELLING CORRECTION!! When I posted last night I must have been having a senior moment…I meant to type EXCEPTIONAL but typed “extra ordinary”???:blush: :blush: :blush: Buy NO means is this actor or his performance anything “ordinary”!!! When I noticed it this morning, I almost fell out of the chair!:stuck_out_tongue:

closed #6

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.