WTB "Beyond Gay" by David Morrison

I've been trying to find a place to buy "Beyond Gay" by David Morrison, but so far haven't had much luck. It appears that it's out of print. Does anyone know where I could purchase this book? Thanks!

[quote="mariagoretti24, post:1, topic:249280"]
I've been trying to find a place to buy "Beyond Gay" by David Morrison, but so far haven't had much luck. It appears that it's out of print. Does anyone know where I could purchase this book? Thanks!

[/quote]

It is available on Kindle . Otherwise you could try used.

Morrison has written a loving, compassionate, yet unequivocal portrait of “gays”, and shows how wrong many Christians are in their approaches to same-sex attracted people. His recommendations on how to deal with youth who question their sexual identities are particularly important for parents. I am sorry that Morrison will (inevitably) experience attacks from extremists on both sides of this issue. Truth is harsh as well as holy, and courage is required to seek and accept it.

Why are Christians singled,out here? What is the “Christian approach to SSA’d people” with which Mr Morrison finds fault?

I would recommend www.bookfinder.com

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.