WYD Excitement!

****Hi All and God Bless,

I just want to share. I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCIIITEEEEDDD about WYD here in Sydney. Wahooo. Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi.

Ok enough of that silliness, it has just been so heartening to see my Parish give it’s all to welcome all the Pilgrims from all over and how much they have put into welcoming our Holy Father. Our PArish is run by Oblates of Immaculate Mary and seriously, these Priests are just awesome. I am so proud that 40 of them will be staying in our parishoners homes. It will be just such a blessed event and sharing of faith. I myself am a volunteer to help out here an there and it has just reminded me of how thankful I am to be apart of this great Faith.

To Anyone coming Down Under WELCOME!!! and have a Great time and I hope to share our faith togethor. I’m sorry if this post was a bit indulgent but I am truly so happy about how everything is going!!! God Bless:) :smiley: :wink:

Hey, thanks for the welcome! While I will not be staying in your home, I will be attending WYD (along with another CAF member who we invited into our group) and will finally get to see your city firsthand!

closed #3

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.