Xbox 360 owners

got xbox? what games do you have or currently playing? do you play online? got an xbox live account tell me about your xbox gaming. I’m currently playing darksiders it’s an awesome game mix between zelda and god of war highly recommend

We've an xbox (plus the two other popular systems) xbox doesn't get used quite as much. Our games mostly consist of Guitar "whatevers." We also picked up Mortal Kombat recently (but then got a copy of the PS3) and have played that but not online. Our daughter has Kinectimals she plays ... rarely. So nope we don't have a live account. I couldn't justify it for the amount of time that is really spent playing games on that system whereas with the Wii and PS3 we could just go online with our own connection. :shrug:

Always open to family friendly game suggestions though (hehe so Mortal Kombat is certainly NOT a family game :P)

I play live. I usually play Halo Reach. The last game I could afford. LOL. I would play some more Madden 11 but I don't have the money to pay for the token to play it online (bought it used). Sometimes I play MW2. Couldn't stand Black Ops.
Looking forward to MW3 tho.

My profile on xbox is "deadbox187"
I know... negative name... but I can't change it cuz they charge annnnddd.... it goes with my beat em up style on Reach. :D

[quote="chief714, post:3, topic:242765"]
. Couldn't stand Black Ops.

[/quote]

Why? :)

[quote="LongJohnSilver, post:4, topic:242765"]
Why? :)

[/quote]

just came across way to many hackers online that were blatantly cheating...

Either that or sucked horribly at the game :shrug:

[quote="wiggbuggie, post:1, topic:242765"]
got xbox? what games do you have or currently playing? do you play online? got an xbox live account tell me about your xbox gaming. I'm currently playing darksiders it's an awesome game mix between zelda and god of war highly recommend

[/quote]

I don't play online and have a 360. I got it for Christmas but had it put away from January until April because of some renovations, so my library's pretty small. My parents are also VERY conservative about game ratings, so it doesn't look like I'll be getting CoD or Halo soon, which is a shame. I'm currently playing Alan Wake, really neat plot and concept. My favorite game would have to go to Portal 2, however.

I have a Xbox 360, but I don't play online although I do use the online functions to occassionally download some add-ons or games. I am playing through Fallout: New Vegas (which despite the awful initial bugs I found truer to the Fallout universe in them than Fallout 3) and Tales of Vesperia. Yes I know that's an odd mix....

I am playing black ops at the moment. I don't think hackers are too much of a problem. If at all. Some times i would swear someone is hacking, only to look at the game film later and realised i sucked during that match.

[quote="mom2em, post:2, topic:242765"]

Always open to family friendly game suggestions though (hehe so Mortal Kombat is certainly NOT a family game :P)

[/quote]

Viva Pinata might be a good one... I'm 31 and enjoy it but it's simple enough that a child could play it and the graphics are quite colorful... the only potential "issue" is that while it is rated E for everyone in order to get your pinatas to multiply they do have a minegame where you run through a maze to get to the end at which point it goes to a cut scene where they do a little dance. It's completely harmless but some here might think otherwise.

You can get that and the newest banjo-kazooie game in a pack for $20 if memory serves which I believe is also rated E for everyone.

Yes I do but i dont play online often. Currently im playing through Blazblue Continuiim Shift :smiley:

Currently playing Reach and Red Dead Redemption. (Invasion or bounty hunting??? CANT DECIDE :D )

Playing mw2 right now if you want to join anyone. I can pop in Halo Reach also

gamer tag : deadbox187

My games are left 4 dead 1 & 2. and personally i hate CoD and i really hate halo. ("finish the fight in halo 3" then halo 4,5, and 6 are announced.). also, i love the xbla game toy soldiers and i cant wait for toy soldiers:cold war.

because of the audience in most multiplayer games, im mostly interested in single player games unless i have my team on.

my GT is General IR

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.