‘You gonna die': Woman indicted in threats to father of Sandy Hook victim

Washington Post:

‘You gonna die’: Woman indicted in threats to father of Sandy Hook victim

A woman in Florida was charged with making death threats to the father of a boy who was killed in the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting massacre, threats she made because she believed the attack was staged.

In 2012, 6-year-old Jared Pozner was shot to death, one of the victims of the Sandy Hook massacre in Newtown, Conn., in which a gunman killed 27 people, including 20 young children at an elementary school, before turning the gun on himself.

Earlier this year, the boy’s father, Lenny Pozner, objected to a professor who has repeatedly argued that the massacre was an elaborate hoax, and the professor was fired. Afterward, Pozner started receiving death threats on his phone.

He was with his daughters when he checked his voicemail, but he quickly shut it off, alarmed.

“You’re gonna die you [expletives and slurs deleted],” he heard. ” … And what are you going to do about it?

“You can do absolutely nothing. … this is coming to you real soon [expletive deleted]. You going to die,” and “You [expletive deleted] look behind you, justice is coming to you real soon.”

A year ago, Jared Pozner’s parents wrote a letter to the Sun-Sentinel, saying that a professor at Florida Atlantic University had harassed them for proof that the murders really happened, and arguing that his position at the university gave his claims unjustified credibility.

James Tracy was fired by the university in January.

A post apparently written by Tracy maintained that Sandy Hook was faked, that no one was killed and that “local co-conspirators” were paid to pretend to grieve their young children.

Pozner was jolted, he said, not just because of fear but he worried that his children might hear it.

Lucy Richards, 57, of Tampa, was arrested Monday after a grand jury indictment on four felony counts of transmitting threats, the U.S. Justice Department said in a statement.

Sandy Hook must be one of the worst horrors to happen in the course of my lifetime.

I can’t even imagine the horror of losing your child that way.

Conspiracy theorists and fake news reports are such a weird and frightening phenomenon.

This woman is wrong in doing this, those people DID loose children that day, however I have done extensive reading on Sandy Hook and there are a few very strange details about the incident, in short I do not think the story we heard was accurate, but the incident did happen, many children were killed that day.

I watched an interview some time ago with a criminal investigator and he was comparing Sandy Hook to the Columbine incident and some of the investigative and media reporting differences are shocking.

Has anyone ever noticed there has never been anyone claiming the Columbine incident was some type of conspiracy? (hint hint).

Case in point? :wink:

Columbine happened before 9/11, when people suddenly started denying reality in front of their eyes, even when it happened live on tv.

And since then it hasn’t helped that the media has been caught red-handed so many times with either hiding or deliberately misleading/altering the news. (Dan Rather, Hands Up Don’t Shoot, Katie Couric, Brian Williams, etc etc etc) They have destroyed the trust and credibility they once had, to the point where people today will deny something that is plainly evident.

Add to that the explosion of internet access, so that random people with crazy theories can not concoct elaborate theories that deny reality.

Why would there ever be a conspiracy to kill schoolchildren!!!

I think the indicted woman (going back to the OP news article) believed Sandy Hook was a successful conspiracy to fake a school shooting. The tin-foil hat crowd no doubt explains this as a conspiracy by gun control advocates to disarm all Americans, thus paving the way for the New World Order.

I hope this woman is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and spends many, many nights in a cold, hard jail cell thinking about what she did to this family. :mad:

And all the grieving families, funerals etc. were part of it?

Who would voluntarily participate in such?

ICXC NIKA

Yes, how horrifying to listen to this expletive filled, hate filled, speak when you have lost a child. May justice prevail.

Mary.

My godson an EMT was a first responder I can attest to the fact that that evil event happened
I also was well acquainted with Monsignor Weiss affectionatly known to all in the area as Father Bob. and the priest who was a friend of my father .He was devasted by the shootings
Making political hay by either side is an affront to humanity.

She was wrong, the deaths were real, her anger is directed at the wrong group.

As to who would participate in such a thing…well, lets just say I would not put anything past the current ‘powers that be’, and I mean anything.

Its more than that though, there are numerous investigators that agree this was something other than what was reported.

One of the questions Ive heard brought up is the fact when Columbine happened, the surveillance video and some still images of the 2 boys who did this, were broadcast continually, this proved without a doubt the timeline of events…with sandy hook, there was never one picture of the glass he shot out to enter the school, nor any video of him actually on school property…if its a matter of good taste, why release the Columbine footage?

Okay, it’s time for me to unsubscribe, in the interest of charity! :banghead:

Good grief

Fake? School children have been getting massacred in North America since July 26, 1764. They are easy prey for homicidal maniacs.

I dont get it, they create laws to protect and ensure the murder of the unborn continues, but if someone thinks they somehow had a hand in the killing of children…all the sudden, they are not capable of such a thing…?

Im sorry, but if they can try to justify the things mentioned in that undercover Planned Parenthood dinner recording, they would have no problem in killing other children and covering it up.

Im done here.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.