You will never guess what this Ad is about!

Saw this video on another Catholic site.

gloria.tv/?media=174100

I can see why I haven't seen it on TV much.

[quote="justtryin, post:1, topic:248435"]
Saw this video on another Catholic site.

gloria.tv/?media=174100

[/quote]

Very cute.

:rolleyes:

:rotfl:

:D:D:D

My friend e-mailed this to me a couple of weeks ago and it became a hit at work. No one was able to guess. I think it's one of the best I've seen as far as TV commercials.

I’m not allowed to D/L Utubes…what’s it about, please?

lol :rolleyes: :p

I would never have guessed!

is it blasphemous in any way? :confused: or is it making fun of the devil more than making fun of exorcism?

:ehh:

It’s not even in the least bit blasphemous…

My goodness.

Anyway, that was surprising and funny. For a split second I thought, “George Carlin!?”

[quote="Arkadin, post:12, topic:248435"]
It's not even in the least bit blasphemous...

My goodness.

Anyway, that was surprising and funny. For a split second I thought, "George Carlin!?"

[/quote]

okay, good to know!

:clapping::bounce::bowdown::rotfl::D

[quote="kimmielittle, post:8, topic:248435"]
I'm not allowed to D/L Utubes....what's it about, please?

[/quote]

SPOILER :)

a priest enters a creepy looking house to do an exorcism and when he enters a room on the 2nd floor, sees a woman on the ceiling, screaming/looking possessed and being dragged back and forth. Then the camera shows the floor above, and how the woman is actually being dragged back and forth by a vacuum cleaner that's being used, - then it says "you know when it's the devil" and the ad is for "dirt devil" vacuum cleaners :rolleyes: lol very silly.. but a good production :) it looks like a movie at first.

[quote="Monica4316, post:15, topic:248435"]
SPOILER :)

a priest enters a creepy looking house to do an exorcism and when he enters a room on the 2nd floor, sees a woman on the ceiling, being dragged back and forth. Then the camera scans up and shows the floor above, and how the woman is actually being dragged back and forth by a vacuum cleaner, - then it says "you know when it's the devil" and the ad is for "dirt devil" vacuum cleaners :rolleyes: lol very silly.. but a good production :) it looks like a movie at first.

[/quote]

Thank you :)

[quote="Arkadin, post:12, topic:248435"]
For a split second I thought, "George Carlin!?"

[/quote]

HA HA I caught that. More perceptive than I am. I didn't see it at first but your right.

[quote="Monica4316, post:15, topic:248435"]
it looks like a movie at first.

[/quote]

Can't remember for sure, but I think it was a scene from the Emily Rose movie.

[quote="Monica4316, post:10, topic:248435"]
is it blasphemous in any way?

[/quote]

Too funny because I almost didn't post it for that very reason. Don't you just hate scruples? I know I do.

[quote="justtryin, post:17, topic:248435"]

Too funny because I almost didn't post it for that very reason. Don't you just hate scruples? I know I do.

[/quote]

lol I agree.

[quote="justtryin, post:17, topic:248435"]
Can't remember for sure, but I think it was a scene from the Emily Rose movie.

[/quote]

It's a take-off of a scene from the "The Exorcist". At first I thought it was from the original but the actors aren't right.

Overall, I thought it was very funny! :rotfl:

But, in defense of other posters, I momentarily felt a tinchy bit uncomfortable.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.