Young brother-in-law: pacemaker, prayers please

Please pray for my brother-in-law who will be receiving another pacemaker implanted in the next week or so. He has had a pacemaker since his early 30’s. He is only 43 and has 2 young children and my sister, of course. I love him dearly. He is a kind soul. I pray that the replaced pacemaker implant goes smoothly and, he does not suffer from any sort of infection. I pray that the Holy Spirit will guide the surgeon’s hands. Our Lady of Perpetual Help, pray for us. Amen.

Thank you all. My prayers remain with you.

Judi

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Father, in Jesus’ name please grant successful surgery without complications, and a full recovery to Judi’s brother-in law.
Please give health, happiness and peace, and long life to the members of this family.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

We will pray for your brother-in-law in our daily prayers.

May God heal Him according to His will and guide the surgeons as the operate on him. In Jesus Name we pray. Amen.

God bless all!!!

Praying for your BIL as he gets his replacement pacemaker. And for his family.

Praying very hard for the success of his operation!

Thank you all for your prayers for my brother-in-law. I pray that St. Michael will surround this family with his love and the love that comes from Christ alone.

You are all in my prayers as I say my rosary.

Blessings,
Judi

Watch over this young man and his family O Lord.

My father in law has a pacemaker since his late 30s and is now almost 80. I pray that your bil has the same results and lives the same quality of life and that each and every member of your family is healed and touched by Gods grace and that he provides all his blessing s to each of you in Jesus name amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Praying for your brother-in-law, Judi.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Prayed for him at the Cathedral this morning.

Please continue to remember my BIL in your prayers this week. He will be getting a new pacemaker on Feb. 12th. He is anxious and so is his wife, my dear sister. They are a young family with two small children. Thank you all so much. As po18guy says: you will be storing up treasures in heaven. Amen.

Blessings and my prayers for all of you.

Judi

Judi, my prayers are with you dear sister,
and your brother-in-law.

Praying for your BIL Judi. We appreciate all your prayers you offer to others too! You’re a great inspiration to us…Take Care…

Still praying for them, and for you, too.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.