Young Catholic Teenager

I feel like most of my fellow teenagers I know are either atheists, modern new age hippies or slightly religious people. And if they are devout people they’re usually just fundamentalists following everything their parents say. I’m a devout Catholic, conservative and a teenager but I’m not a fundamentalist either. I’m actually a very good debater and apologist (according to my classmates), but enough about me, I was wondering if there are any other teens like myself going through the same thing, I don’t know why but I feel kind of alone in a sense, especially in this modern secular world. God bless :pray:

@Maximilian75 is someone who you might want to talk to on this forum.

I’m in the same boat as you…

I’m in the same situation. I don’t have anyone really to talk about Catholic stuff as a teenager…so usually I just spout it off to my mom hahah. She isn’t as interested in the Vatican or apologetic stuff as I am either.

I’m 17, going to 18 in 3 days :slight_smile:

I don’t have many people to talk to regarding Catholicism, apart from a 21 year old friend

How’s your parish? Does it have an active youth group?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.