young doctor

On Dawn Patrol blog there is a post from a young doctor who has just received his training to perform abortions at a clinic, the end of which reads:

[FONT=Verdana, Ariel, Helvetica, Sans-Serif][size=2]***Afterwards, the nurse brought me to the back room again and I saw some things I can’t get out of my head. Leaving the clinic through a waiting room full of upset pregnant teenagers, I felt respectful of and impressed by the doctors I met, both of whom have been stalked and threatened many times because of what they do. At the same time, I’m incredibly freaked out by the whole thing and don’t know how to think about it. It simultaneously seems like a small and an enormous thing.***[/size][/FONT]

I hesitate to post this because I’m not trying to start a discussion.
Let’s all just pray for this young man. He has obviously been educated that he’s just eliminating “a blob of cells” but he knows what he’s seeing.
God keep his eyes open and give him strength.

Jesus please protect Your little ones; please enlighten those parents and those doctors who would choose to kill them, to learn that it is Your brothers and sisters whom they would kill.

St. Luke the evangelist, patron saint of doctors, please pray for this young man and all those in the medical field, that God will touch their hearts and show them the value of the little ones’ lives that are in danger of being put to an end. Mary, Queen of All Christians, pray for your children on earth, that we may always be aware of the value of life, the gift of your Son. Amen.

Amen…

prayers for enlightenment…

kate

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for LIFE to prevail.

**[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

St. Luke the evangelist, patron saint of doctors, please pray for this young man and all those in the medical field, that God will touch their hearts and show them the value of the little ones’ lives that are in danger of being put to an end. Mary, Queen of All Christians, pray for your children on earth, that we may always be aware of the value of life, the gift of your Son. Amen

Jesus, educate this doctor’s mind and heart to the reality of what he’s seen. Give Him an experience of Yourself that will forever end any thoughts he has of performing abortions. Give him a deep respect and reverence for the lives You have created.

AMEN
GRANDMA GLOR

For an end to abortion. For all those who have been misguided. Lord Hear Our Prayer

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.