Young man suffered a stroke last night

We just learned about a young rehab director at the hospital where I work who apparently suffered a stroke last night while vacationing w/ his family. He is only 36 and has a 2yo daughter, his wife recently quit her job to stay at home.

It’s my understanding that the first 48 hours are very critical. Please pray for a full and speedy recovery.

Praying for this man and his family…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Praying for this situation.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee,
Blessed art Thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Our God please help this young man to recover. We ask you to restore him to health and to his work. Please be with his wife and child as he recovers. Please hear our prayers for this young doctor and his family

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please Bless this family and this man. If You so Will it, Lord God, please heal this man of any of the side effects of this recent neurological event, and allow his recovery to be full and complete, if You so Will it, Lord God. Give them Your Divine Consolation to bear whatever You ask of them. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

St. Camillus, pray for us.

prayers promised…

kate

We were told yesterday that his condition had deteriorated quickly and he was taken to surgery . . .he will be sedated for the next 48 hours. I believe he suffered a stroke in both sides.

God help him, his family and his doctors!

Today’s update is that he has been taken off the ventilator and he is responding to directions. Kinda funny, as the director of the rehab dept at our hospital, you gotta wonder what kind of patient he’s gonna be! Keeping up the prayers that his condition will improve. Thanks to all of you for your prayers.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.