Young mother of six fighting for her life

My cousin, who is a faithful Christian and mother of six, is currently in ICU fighting for her life. She had strep throat and was put on antibiotics. Unbeknownst to her, she was allergic to penicillin and its associate antibiotics and suffered a severe allergic reaction. She is now unresponsive in an Arkansas ICU. Her name is Cheryl and she is so dear to our family.
Please pray for her and her husband, Philip, as well as our entire family. This is a crucial time. Cheryl has already slipped into a coma and it doesn’t look good.
PLEASE, please, pray.

I am stopping what I am doing right now to pray hard for this dear woman and her family…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I will pray hard too!

Father, please! Save Cheryl’s life. Have mercy on her husband Philip and children and her life.Father please miraculously let this mother of six continue to live. Father I ask You this for the sake of Your Son Jesus.

Mother Mary please powerfully intercede for Cheryl’s recovery.

We will pray too!

Lord Jesus, I have asked You before to think about how YOU felt when You found out about Your friend Lazarus. Now I ask You again to think about this young mother, her husband and especially her children. In Your great compassion, ease her suffering and theirs, be with them Lord, as You are always with me. If only for a second, the healing and Thy will be done!

In Your holy name we pray,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

St. Raphael the Archangel, pray fervently with us for Cheryl, Philip, and the rest of the family that Cheryl speedily wakes from her coma with no complications, is cured of her strep throat and her allergies, and that she and her family never again have to experience such a crisis! Amen.

Most Sacred Heart Of Jesus Please Lay Your Most Precious Healing Hands On Cheryl. She Has A Husband And Six Children To Take Care Of.amen
Grandma Glor

Praying for this woman and her family!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Dearest Mother, please intercede on behalf of Cheryl and her family and ask our Lord Jesus to place his loving, healing hands upon Cheryl to cure her of all that is ailing her so that she may continue to serve Him as mother, wife, and faithful servant. AMEN

Holy Trinity, please aid this desparate family and heal Cheryl. Please keep her and her family cloaked in your love and healing spirit. Please assist the medical staff to bring about the proper care so that she may once again rejoin her family while loving and serving the Lord. We know, that if it be Your will, You can work miracles and we ask this for Cheryl in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ. AMEN

Lifting Cheryl and her family up in my prayers!

God Bless!

***+JMJTJ+

Cheryl and her loved ones will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen***

Dearest Blessed Mother, wrap your loving mantle around Cheryl and present her to your Divine Son. Please obtain from Him for Cheryl a total healing from this terrible situation. Her children need her. Have mercy on them. May God’s holy will be done! Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of death. Amen.

For certain, Cheryl will be in my prayers.

UPDATE: cheryl is still in the ICU but has become responsive again. She doesn’t seem to recognize hardly anyone but at least she is alive. Her vital signs have stabilized and her fever has abated, thanks be to God.
An interesting note: she asked her father early this morning if he had ever seen God. My uncle, of course, said, “No.” Cheryl said, “I saw Him in my dream.” We’re all interested to see what she means.
Thanks for all the prayers. It is clearly working!

Wow … Thank you so much for this wonderfully hopeful news!

Cheryl will continue in my prayers. :slight_smile:

~~ the phoenix

Wow … Thank you so much for this wonderfully hopeful news!

Cheryl will continue in my prayers. :slight_smile:

~~ the phoenix

Lovely update…I will continue to pray for her complete recovery.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed by thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Lord, send your angel and illuminate their night as day, grant special mercy to this family in their time of need, especially the children, grant them the graces to carry this cross. Please grant that this young woman Cheryl recovers so that she can be a mother to her children. Help her husband in this dreadful time.

Haily Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

+JMJTJ+
Wow; praise God!
**I got GOD BUMPS :wink: **
Nothing is impossible with God; I am sure she has a good chance of a full recovery!
She sure is showing great signs.
I will keep praying…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.