Young mother with brain cancer

Please pray for my son’s Godmother, Jonette. She is battling a brain cancer that is inoperable and spreading. She has been very ill the last 2 days and will start chemo this week. She has 3 young children. She is losing hope. She is a devout Catholic, a beautiful person, and a credit to our faith.

Please pray for her, her husband, and 3 children. For comfort, for peace, for hope, for strength. Thank you!

Praying for Jonette and all her family,including you.May the peace of our Lord be with you all.

Very sad situation. I just said a prayer. May God help her to a full recovery.
God Bless

Prayers for Jonette and all who love her.

Praying for Jonette and her family…

I will keep her, her children and family in my prayers and Masses.

My rosary tonight for her.

I will add Jonette, her husband, and their three children to my rosary intentions! May our Lord heal her, lessen her suffering and may her husband and children be blessed with all they stand in need of!

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known
that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help,
or sought thine intercession
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother;
to thee do I come, before thee I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen

Prayers for Jonette and her family, especially for the protection of the Blessed Virgin Mary over the whole family during this scary time. Prayers for her oncology team, that they will be granted the wisdom to apply the appropriate treatments. Prayers for a miracle for Jonette and for strength for her family. BTW to lifeisamazing: that kind of attitude is the key to victory over this disease – recognition that life IS AMAZING and that every second of every minute we have is special and precious. I will remember Jonette and her family and you in my daily prayers.

Praying very hard to St. Peregrine for a miracle for Johnette.

I will pray the chaplet of Divine Mercy for her and her family.

Prayers promised

O Glorious wonder-worker, St. Peregrine, who suffered so patiently with incurable cancer in thy leg and then wert healed miraculously by a touch of Our Lord’s divine hand, I beg of thee to obtain for Jonnette deliverance from the infirmities that afflict her body, if this be God’s Holy Will. Amen.

St Peregrine, pray for Jonnette.

Praying for this young mother as well as her family in my Novena to St. Peregrine.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Jesus, we continue to pray for Jonette.
Jesus please find some way to cure this young mother, even though there seems to be no hope.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

O great Saint Peregrine, you who bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease, and were favored with the vision of Jesus Christ coming down from his cross to heal your affliction, ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of these sick people whom we entrust to you. Aided by your intercessions, we praise God and give thanks for His kindness and mercy. Amen.

:signofcross:

Praying for a miracle for this young woman and her family!

Judi

Praying for her healing.

UPDATE:

I think all of your prayers worked! There was a last minute change of plans- a neurosurgeon came in and said he believed he could remove two of the new tumors. Surgery went well and she should have some relief of some of her physical symptoms. Awesome! She is recovering now and then will start chemo when recovered.

THANK YOU and keep it up!!!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.