your concept of God and it control in our part

I’m no expert, but I attending a carnival at a Greek parish and the priest gave us a very nice tour of his church. During the question session, someone asked about the orthodox view of birth control. The preist responded that it was officially the teaching of the church that birth control was sinful, but nearly all American Orthodox women use it anyway.

… Is there a question in there?

Are you asking if, because most women use it, is it not longer sinful? If that’s your question, then no, that does not make it any less sinful. Every last person on Earth could use it, and it would continue to be immoral / sinful. This is because morality, unlike ethics, is absolute. It is not changed by public opinion, it is not changed by a secular law okaying an act; it is immoral because natural laws tells us it is. Nothing short of an act of God can change that, and since he made it immoral to begin with, that’s pretty unlikely to happen :stuck_out_tongue:

These generalized statistics have been very wrong and misleading lately.

=kelles121;10274262]I’m no expert, but I attending a carnival at a Greek parish and the priest gave us a very nice tour of his church. During the question session, someone asked about the orthodox view of birth control. The preist responded that it was officially the teaching of the church that birth control was sinful, but nearly all American Orthodox women use it anyway.

As do Catholic women AND MEN!

So does “might make right?”

NO it does not

It continues to be a Mortal sin an "intrinsic Evil’ that everyone OUGHT to know is wrong.

And THAT WILL BE God’s FAIR Judgement.:eek: Amen.:signofcross:

I am not jusding “the person”: but the intrinsic Evil ACT!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.