Your favourite Gospel/Worship songs on youtube

Hi folks,

if you have any link to your favourite Gospel/worship song(s) on youtube, put it here :thumbsup:

Here’s something for starters:

Lincoln Brewster - Everlasting God
youtube.com/watch?v=jP2nz6PG8KM

Lincoln Brewster - Love the Lord
youtube.com/watch?v=CV7qTD_X0Rk

For me, life is a wonderful song with a lovely melody and the lyrics on it is my life. Just like the music of Kim Clement, I can hear Gods words through the soothing sounds that gave me the inner peace that I wanted. I can say he is a modern Prophet. Check on this site: kimclement.com/?menu=5&tab=about , and be captured by its melody of life.

I don’t know if these count:

Mary Mary, "God In Me"
youtube.com/watch?v=0VBTocq3FhE

Britt Nicole, "The Lost Get Found"
youtube.com/watch?v=X4GmLRTJq1w

I would like to share to you the prophetic gift of Kim Clement, his music has drawn a broad audience from different walks of life; his path through life continues to be an exciting adventure of http://kimclement.com/

I like “How Beautiful” by Annie Karto:

youtube.com/watch?v=MINTcQU1XvI

I also like the Chaplet of Divine Mercy in Song:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7jej5Y74bE

:thumbsup:

Its very pleasing to the heart hearing smooth melodies from Kim Clement. A very calm and pure music that inspires me and gave soulful mind. I might say he is a modern Prophet. Check this site: Kim Clement , and let the music begin.

I listen to Dies Irae once a week.

Okay, okay, okay. I get it. Is this a record label flak? (No need to be shy about it: just don’t forget about CMJ and Pitchfork Media.) With all due respect, your comments are beginning to sound like something I’d see on the CD liner notes or press release.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.