Your prayers needed! I need to sell my house

I have asked for the CA community prayers before and you have really helped me and my family in the past. I truly feel a great sense when I see the posts of your prayers and intercessions.

I have posted this before, but I feel the need to ask again. I am a building contractor that built a spec home about a year ago and it has not sold, I have had a bit of interest but with the economy the way it is, I havent gotten one offer. I learned the building trade from my father who is now retired and looked forward to building peoples homes as my career, but that is now not going to happen.

The home I built is as if I would personally live in it, this was not a get rich scheme or a poorly built house. I prayed often while I built it and never had one problem with people stealing things or being ripped off my contractors that worked on the house.

I recently had someone look at it and they are about to put in an offer, I would greatly appriciate your prayers, as I really need to sell this house and move on, I will be taking a large loss on it. I just need to get rid of it and get it out of my life.

thank you and god bless.

On a side note, please see my other prayer posting about the GREAT things God has brought to my life.

Hail Mary
Full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art Thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for Us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

If there is a suitable buyer, I ask your Angel to seek then out and help you with this.

May the Lord hear and grant your prayers, and may He give you a bright future, hopefully in the building industry.

Praying for you to sell this house. God please help this child of yours and hear their cries and prayers. Amen

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Praying for the Intercession of St Joseph, patron of husbands, fathers and families…

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Praying very hard for your house to sell.

Please God our father help this amn, send a buyer for the house who will make the best offer possible and let it sell quickly with no holdups, in your name I pray amen

Praying for you…

Hoping that you sell the house…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Still praying very hard for your house to sell.

I will pray for your intention at Mass and in my daily prayers…:gopray2:

closed #13

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.