Your prayers will make a difference

Good morning,

My wife has been struggling with hip pain for about 7 months. Yesterday she was unable to stand on her right leg. We went to the local ER and 4 hours later they sent us home with crutches. They didn’t know what the problem was. We have heard that many times.

Later that afternoon she tried to go to the bathroom, fell down, and broke her hip. Her emergency operation went well, but it is a 6-8 week waiting game to see if it will heal correctly. She is still feeling the same pain she did before the fall. The fall is an effect of this pain no one can figure out. Please pray for us. Her name is Christy and she is 29 years old. We have a little girl named Allison Catherin who is 4 and a son Carter Josheph who is 20 months.

There is no doubt in my mind Christ will use this suffering to bring our family closer to Him.

Please prayer for her, I am a believer in pray. If you have the charism of intercessoring prayer please pm me.

Thanks,
Todd

Praying very hard for Christy’s full recovery. I had a total hip replacement surgery 15 years ago and it was a complete success. It took 8 weeks of therapy, crutches, cane etc. and I did everything the surgeon told me to do and it worked out very well. I had pain after the surgery but it subsided as time passed. Good luck to her!

Praying for your wife and the healing of her fractured hip.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Todd, I ask the Lord Jesus to help the doctors discover quickly what is ailing your wife and help her effectively to recover.
I ask Him to help her recover from her injury, and to ensure you have assitance in caring for her and your children.

Praying for your wife (and you) Todd…

Praying for Christy and your family…

Praying for Christy…

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us. and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Prayed for the intercession of St. Raphael the Archangel who is the patron saint for healing.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.