Your prayers would be helpful

Hello,

The devil is after me pretty intensely this week. He is trying to break me down through sadness, disaffection, exhaustion, stress, and everyday temptations.

I am fighting the good fight, relying upon my own prayers to Christ and His Mother, in addition to asking St. Michael for his help…but your prayers would also be appreciated that I might get through this unscathed.

Thank you.

:gopray:

St. Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and the snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray. And do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, thrust into hell, Satan and all the evil spirits, who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls. AMEN!!!
Get em’ St. Michael!!!, show the devil who reigns! :knight2:

I completely understand! The past month has been so very hard on my health and well being. I will pray for you. Praying to St. Michael to defend. I have no idea why these happen all at once, but it does leave us weak. Keep up your courage and if you are able maybe say a prayer for me also. Praying that this time will pass and you will be revived in spirit. Lord keep evil far from those who love you. Keep all those who seek to distroy our well being out of our lives.

Praying for you…

Prayers are on the way!

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those that trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

prayers for you…
kate

LORD Jesus
Help Ur Child

Praying very hard for you!

From today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Prayers and Intercessions

Let us give thanks to God the Father, who lovingly guides and nourishes his people. Let us cry out with joy:

• Glory to you, Lord, for ever.

Most gentle Father, we praise you for your love:
for the miracle of our creation and the greater miracle of our renewal.
As this day begins, fill our hearts with a desire to serve you:
may our thoughts and our actions give you glory.
Purify our hearts from all desire for evil:
let us always seek to do your will.
Open wide our hearts to the needs of all our brethren:
may they not be deprived of our love.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those that trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Almighty and eternal God, shed the brightness of your light on the people living in the shadow of death:
the light that was brought to us by the Dawn from on high,
our Dawn, the Lord Jesus Christ.

He lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
God for ever and ever.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.