Your prey is needed

I ask that you along with others prey with me in my continued recovery for crack. I have lost everything I once had of any value, I am thinkful to still have a roof over my head, since living in San Francisco CA is no place to be out on the st. at. I am very blessed to have an apt that is section 8 and I am only paying 127.00 dollars per month, but I need your preys to help me stay clean since I am returning for a recovery program that I was in for 60 to the apt and the area that I used in. There are drugs all over to area, please prey for me to keep up on strength to not be temped to use I have been home 8 days now and have not used.

God Bless
Graham

P.S.
I would love to hear for others in order to get support during this very hard time.
GFMyers@gmail.com

Graham, you’ll be in my prayer every day. God bless you in your struggle to gain control and keep it.

***† JMJTJ †

You will be in my prayers for your strength,hope, healing, and peace.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

I’ll pray for you! One day at a time, pal.

Hi Graham.I’ll keep praying as long as it takes.Greater is He that is in us(JESUS),than he who is in the world.

Praying for you Graham…Take Care…

LORD Jesus
Help Ur Son .

Dear Graham,
It’s a good sign that you came here…You know God only stands for Good and wants good for you ,always…The next time you even think of crack ,remember it’s the evil one that wants you to give in…Don’t …for God is your ROCK…hold on tight to him , for surely only he will bring you good…Leave the dark side behind you now…You don’t need it anymore…Be healed in the name of God and Jesus Christ his son…Cherish your body as it is your temple…don’t disrespect what God gave his son up for…Namely you and i and all…He is your strength, deep breath, stay healthy, run, go back to school …The world is your oyster…In the big scheme of things we are only in this world a short time, cherish your time in good health…In Jesus name I pray for your addiction to be done…With a warm Isle breeze blowing your way, LynneMarie

Praying very hard for your success in conquering your addiction. God be with you on your journey.

GFMyers,
I am praying for you! Stay close to Jesus. Stay close to these forums. Keep posting. Keep asking for prayers! OK?

Lord Jesus, I lift up to you in prayer GFMyers. Lord, please grant him the grace to continue to overcome his addiction and to stay clean. In Jesus name I pray. Mother Mary, please pray for GFMyers.

Father I ask You to send Your Holy Spirit to Graham and to give him wisdom, strength, and worthwhile mental and emotional activity to help him when temptation confronts and tries to embroil him. I thank You that he has been able to persevere thus far. Please help him to re-program his mind and body to life-giving choices. Help Graham to live as a son of the Gospel, seeking the wefare of others and his own true good.
I ask this, Father, in Jesus’ name

St Matthew Talbot who overcame your years of addiction completely, please intercede for Graham.

closed #12

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.