Your thoughts on Solomon Kane the books, comic books, and upcoming movie

Is anyone familiar with any of the books, comics or movie of Solomon Kane and what are your thoughts on it as a Catholic or protestant Christian? :smiley:

Solomon Kane is a fictional character created by the pulp-era writer Robert E. Howard. A 16th century Puritan, Solomon Kane is a somber-looking man who wanders the world with no apparent goal other than to vanquish evil in all its forms. His adventures, published mostly in the pulp magazine Weird Tales, often take him from Europe to the jungles of Africa and back.
:thumbsup:

darkhorse.com/Books/16-371/The-Chronicles-of-Solomon-Kane-TPB

I know this is an old thread but I saw no one had responded so I thought id help ya out! I havenโ€™t read any of the books or comics but I watched the movie on Netflix and I like it. Iโ€™m a huge fan of movies or stories about a guy fighting evil with religious undertones like that. It kept me entertained!!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.