Youth Tribulations

Some of the youth in our parish are going through some rough times. Please pray for them and all affected.

Love in Christ

Lord, please help the youth at Brother Xavier's parish. Grant them guidance, love and support from their parents, elders and teachers, and help them grow in mutual love and respect for one other. Unite them in love and in truth, and fill them with Your Holy Spirit. May they look to their Pastor as a role model and be inspired by his homilies to want to do the right thing in their difficulties. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse, and fill these youth with the fire of Your love. Enkindle within them the love that will mold and soften their hearts and move them only to be instruments of Your peace. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Praying for the young people at your parish …

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

praying

Thank you for all of your prayers, and I'm sure the youth appreciates them as well.

Love in Christ

Praying hard.

Thank you, 244Rocket, for praying for our youth.

Saying a prayer for the youth of your parish.

I am praying for your intentions.

Praying…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.