YouTube and our Catholic Faith

I am doing a presentation on "YouTube and Faith" and am looking for good examples of YouTube videos that promote our Catholic faith and its teaching. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

EWTN youtube

youtube.com/user/EWTN

youtube.com/user/RealCatholicTV

word search: Catholic youTube

This came up for me;

google.com/search?q=catholic+youtube&rlz=1I7ADBR_en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7

What are you specifically looking to find?

youtube.com/user/usccb

USCCB youTube

youtube.com/watch?v=0Gg_LdW5UWM&feature=related

YouCat

Try any of the youtube videos available at www.emmausroundtable.org/test/media#videos.

God bless!
-Dan Marcum

Go Here:
youtube.com/user/wordonfirevideo

My favorite YouTube Channel is that of St. Elias:

youtube.com/user/tsyhan

This is Eastern Catholicism of course. And the best example of it in North America.

:thumbsup:I like this one...

youtube.com/watch?v=r7W97ru024c&feature=channel_video_title

Bearontherun

Thanks for the responses so far!

I am looking for various YouTube examples which will stimulate group discussion during the presentation.

I will be discussing how YouTube can help build/strengthen/evangelize our Catholic faith.

I would like to touch on the dangers of YouTube and how one could find any answer they are looking for on any given topic ... orthodox and non-orthodox ... how they need to verify the info they are getting against the actually teaching of the church.

I am looking to give them resources that they can use themselves to become educated and to evangelize.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.