Youtube comments

Yes there are some awful comments but I cant help but be moved by many of the comments that come from the bottom of some peoples’ hearts after a song .
People will say a certain song reminds them of their father or another family member or a funeral they attended. Some cherished memory.
I think someone could make interesting collages of comments relating to different songs. it is one beautiful thing about the net.

I agree. The comments are either vile or very moving. Stories of how the song connects them to a loved one…I love reading them. Music is powerful.

I’ve read some very humorous comments too, like the misunderstanding of song lyrics, and some very informative comments, about the artists who played on or wrote a particular song. I just have to mentally skip over some of the silliness and vulgarities.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.