Yup another masturbation ?

My hubby & I have been married for 22 yrs. I have had to have a hysterectomy, since that was done we cant have normal relations, I'm very tight. Is it wrong for us to "help each other out" through mutual masturbation? :blush:

I can understand and empathize with your difficulties, but wouldn't it be rather better to discuss such a delicate matter with your priest than on an Internet forum where many opinions may in fact lead you astray? Or perhaps first consult your doctor in the hopes of finding a medical solution that would allow the return of natural relations?

Your right, but I don't have insurance so a doc is out of the ? I have talked to a priest, he said it wasn't right and I should look into correcting the problem. My husband thinks what we do as a married couple is OK, I just wanted some other peoples thoughts. Sorry for the question,

Many years ago (in the late 1950's), during pre-marriage counseling, my wife and I were advised by our priest that any sexual act between married couples was mutually agreed upon was licit as long as it ended with the male partner ejaculating inside of his wife's vagina, Any purposful male ejaculation outside of the vagina is a mortal sin.
This advice is still in effect to the best of my knowlege. I don't know where you live, but there should be a Catholic social worker in your area who can advize you where you can get gynecologic care if you are not covered by health insurance and cannot afford care. There are very few places in the US or Canada where you cannot find care if you need it and cannot afford it. Your Pastor should be able to refer you to a counseler. All you have to do is look!. Internet forums are most definitely not the place to find solutions to such delicate and personal problems!

Gee, for someone married 22 years, you sure type like a teenager....

;)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.