Zarqawi surrounded?

» al-Zarqawi Surrounded? from The Word Unheard
From Chester at The Adventures of Chester comes this breaking news according to the Kuwaiti News Agency: BAGHDAD, May 27 (KUNA) – A force of Iraqi commandoes, supported by US forces, have sourrounded the village of Abu Shallal, north of… [Read More]

[quote=gilliam]» al-Zarqawi Surrounded? from The Word Unheard
From Chester at The Adventures of Chester comes this breaking news according to the Kuwaiti News Agency: BAGHDAD, May 27 (KUNA) – A force of Iraqi commandoes, supported by US forces, have sourrounded the village of Abu Shallal, north of… [Read More]
[/quote]

This could be fantastic news for a Memorial Day weekend :thumbsup: ( from world unheard)

I have not seen this on any of my regular news sources (even Drudge) so I am skeptical of the report. Besides, these things happen when I am on vacation. Sadam was captured when I was in the middle of the Caribbean on a cruise.

PF

[quote=WanderAimlessly]I have not seen this on any of my regular news sources (even Drudge) so I am skeptical of the report. Besides, these things happen when I am on vacation. Sadam was captured when I was in the middle of the Caribbean on a cruise.

PF
[/quote]

You should go on vacation more often!

[quote=jburgherr]You should go on vacation more often!
[/quote]

Then you will probably have to wait until October/November. That is when I am planning my next cruise (I am platium level now on Royal Caribbean).

PF

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.